Ugandan rapper Gereson Wabuyi, popularly known by his stage name Gravity Omutujju, has released a new club banger dubbed Pena Jikube, featuring dancehall queen Quin Smile. I will give you some brief information about Quin Smile later on in this very article.
The Okwepicha singer has released massive hit songs ever since his breakthrough into the industry, and he has never looked back. Additionally, the rapper made the exciting announcement about this brand new project through his official social media platforms.
Pena is a new dancehall song in town that many are going to enjoy, according to an inside source. Additionally, the rapper will also hold a concert named after the new song in the early months of 2024.
Related articles; Naira Ali drop Love Yekitto Brand New Song
A quick one, Marion Baseke, popularly known by the stage name Quin Smile Music, is a Ugandan dancehall and afrobeat artist signed under Code Base Entertainment, a Record label owned by Code Base Uganda Limited.
Gravity posted “I have released a brand new song dubbed Pena Jikube featuring Quin Smile; check it out.” To download the Pena Jikube song, click here.
In conclusion, the singer began his music career while he was still a student at Old Kampala Secondary School, where he picked up Gravity Omutujju as a stage name. At the age of 17, he signed with Redemption Studios, where he recorded his first song, “Joanita”.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 7, 2023Police in Tororo District have killed a 26-year-old man, Godfrey Odoi
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Victor Kamenyo advises all his Wife’s admirers to use Soap
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Geosteady discharged from hospital After a four day sickness
- Celebrity GossipDecember 7, 2023Gabie Ntaate speaks about her struggles with Anger issues