Karole Kasita fell in love with a wealthy man for the first time. Additionally, she was on the verge of giving up on her music career when this happened.
She then developed feelings for someone who was prepared to support her musical endeavors financially.
During her appearance on Galaxy TV, Kasita remarked, “I had really given up and I had moved on, well-knowing that music is not for me.” She also mentioned that she was considering opening a beauty salon.
Related articles; Gravity Omutujju drops Pena Jikube ft Quin Smile new Song
She stated, “But then, that’s when I met someone in my life,” noting that prior to that, she hadn’t been dating because she had been concentrating solely on her music.
“Before meeting someone who would listen to me and give me time, I had no time for relationships. It is difficult. In addition to topping up, Karole Kasita promised to ask her how much she had. He gave her the first payment for the video, “Gyal A Buble,” she added.
In conclusion, he instructed her to make 1.5 million with the Shs 1 million she had, and he gave her the remaining half. The video cost them Shs3 million.
- Naira Ali drop Love Yekitto Brand New Song
- Winnie Nwagi set to Quit Swangz Avenue
- King Saha disappointed in Telecom Companies
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira