Galaxy FM radio presenter Florah Show has called out National Unity Platform (NUP) president and singer Bobi Wine, real name Robert Kyagulanyi Ssentamu. She said the politician-turned-singer is very selfish; he doesn’t like seeing other people succeed or even get more money than him.
However, musicians, headed by their leaders in the Uganda Musicians Association and Uganda National Musicians Federation, are engaging with the government to help artists with the copyright law.
Eddy Kenzo has been headlining it as the president of the federation. He even met President Museveni to talk about the problems artists are facing.
However, Bobi Wine wasn’t happy with that, saying artists were actually being used. He said he is hearing rumors about the government giving money to artists, and it is not right, according to him.
According to the Florah Show, Bobi Wine generally doesn’t like seeing other people doing so well, yet he is getting money from people.
She said Bobi Wine should leave artists to have their peace and enjoy the money if they get a chance to get it from the government.
Florah told us that “Bobi Wine wish ko other people well; you get a lot of money from the government, and we don’t say anything; totumalako milembe.”.
In conclusion, Florah made this statement following the comments Bobi Wine made about Ugandan musicians and the government.
- Gravity Omutujju drops Pena Jikube ft Quin Smile new Song
- Naira Ali drop Love Yekitto Brand New Song
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity