President Museveni has revealed that he feels sorry for people who hate his political party, the National Resistance Movement (NRM). He said it is not going anywhere, and he doesn’t even understand why people would hate it, yet it has done so much good.
Other opposition political parties usually speak badly about it, saying it hasn’t done anything good for the country. Museveni, however, thinks otherwise, and he doesn’t even know the reasons why someone would just hate his party.
However, President Museveni is the chairman of the NRM, and ever since it was formed, he has been the only one who has led it.
Related articles; Joyce Mpanga, former Minister of Buganda dies at age of 89
President Museveni told our news reporters, “I feel sorry for people who hate NRM because it has done so much good, but people don’t appreciate that. NRM is like these weeds that grow in banana plantations and stick to clothes. That is how NRM will stick with people.”.
He compared NRM with some plants that grow on banana plantations and stick to clothes. Apparently, that is how NRM is going to stick with people.
In conclusion, it should be noted that Museveni’s son, Gen. Muhoozi Kainerugaba, has shown interest in running for president of Uganda. Additionally, he has his own movement known as the MK Movement. It is not clear whether, at some point, it will turn into a political party.
- Link Bus driver arrested for using a phone while driving
- Mathias Mpuuga Praised for Effective Leader of Opposition
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira