Yesterday Olim Charles commonly known as Sipapa and Shamira Nakiyemba appeared before the Makindye grade one Magistrate Tukundane Patience over six charges of robbery against them. Before even expressing themselves before court, they were added twelve charges of money Laundering. Money laundering is the processing of the criminal proceeds to disguise their illegal origin.
Sipapa is well known for splashing money in the public especially in bars and buying expensive vehicles like v8. hammer and Jeep.
The suspect denied them all,saying that they just want him to be in prison and he also claimed that there are some “mafias” fighting him.
“Remember on August 29 in Buwate village in Kira town council, Sipapa is accussed of concealing ownership of motor vehicles by changing number plates to different colours,”. Ms Akullo Eunice added. Sipapa has so far spent five months in Prison.
In addition to the above, on the same day, the two suspects had possession of a motorcycle, car seal, rear bumper for jeep, boot door, side stepper, four car reams, 10 drilling cutter equipment, two amplifiers, with some boxes having some dangerous tools.
Sipapa through his lawyer, Mr Geofrey Turyamusiima, requeted the court to present him passport and his national card in which he assumes they are using to impart new charges against him because they are using the details on them to make the guy worried. Here at uncovered news lets wish Sipapa good luck so that he gets out of prison and he carries out his business so that he can feed his family
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira