Ever since Manchester United terminated Cristiano Ronaldo’s contract after an interview he did with Piers Morgan while disrespecting the club bosses and the coach,”Erik Ten Hag” as well. Manchester united are in demand for a new striker to strengthen their squad in order to compete for trophies.
The departure of the Portuguese captain “Cristiano Ronaldo”, four names have been listed to replace him at Old Traford. The list is endless but these are the key target players in January: Cody Gakpo, Joao Felix, Rafael Leao and Goncalo Ramos.
Goncalo Ramos after showing a great performance in the World cup as they playing against Switerzerland whereby he brought a hat-trick for Portugal making it 6-1. Erik Ten Hag was impressed by his performance and that’s why he has been added on the potential list.
As the coach is trying to strengthen his striking line, he has told the bosses of the club we also need another right back to compete with Portugal’s Dalot.
As the world cup final is knocking, its time to show Manchester united whether they need another defender or not because both defenders will be playing the final in Qatar and they are likely to miss the Carabao cup against Burnely on 21st December.
Here at uncovered news we interacted with Erik ten tag and he told us that ” I want Goncalo Ramos to strengthen my team “.
More about Goncalo Ramos
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled