Tracy Kirabo aka Pia Pounds, Ugandan singer-songwriter and performer of the electronic dance and afrobeat music has dropped a new love banger dubbed Big Love. She has promised to love her boyfriend with lots of love until death does them apart.
Apparently, the BET Award winning artist & Big Talent Entertainment label CEO Edrisa Musuuza aka Eddy Kenzo signed Pia Pounds to his record label in 2018. Hmm, Pounds’ biggest releases were Tubawe and Wawangula while she was under the management of Big Talent.
However, the singer refused to renew her contract with the label and left for good to start releasing her music as an independent artist in 2019.
According to social media in-laws and music lovers across the country, they believe this song will top all the music chats for the rest of the year. The Bitimba singer made the official announcement about this new project through her official social media platforms.
While still a high school student, Pia Pounds released her debut single, “Just the way you are,” with Ragga Dee, in 2011. This marked the beginning of her career. She put off her music career to complete her high school education. In 2017, she went back into music as a sophomore at the university.
- Diamond response on ‘abandoning’ Hamisa Mobetto’s son Dylan
- Swahaba Kasumba sent to Luzira prison
- FreeBoy Curses His Collaboration With Winnie Nwagi
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira