Fangone Forest Entertainment CEO and Fangone Unity Platform founder Patrick Mulwana, aka Alien Skin, has done what it takes to stay relevant in the media.
The singer has revealed to Ugandans that Uganda as a country is not developing because of the existence of opposition political parties.
Apparently, this kind of submission has left many who believed in him so disappointed, and they immediately advised him to keep off politics. This is because they believe that this is going to be the major factor in his downfall.
Alien Skin told our news reporters that “opposition political parties are the major reason why development in Uganda is at a very low pace. Most of the opposition members of parliament are just fooling people because they benefit from all they do. Hmm, I ask myself why opposition members of parliament keep receiving salaries from the very government they oppose. I can boldly repeat this all day: we are nothing as a country because of politics. If I become president under my political party, FUP, that will be the end of political parties.”.
In conclusion, here at uncoveredugnews, I would like to ask our dear viewers: How do you see Alien Skin’s statements regarding the opposition leaders?
- Pia Pounds drops “Big Love” new song
- Alien skin: ‘Nkwacho Festival canceled’
- Alien Skin shows a great performance in London
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 7, 2023Police in Tororo District have killed a 26-year-old man, Godfrey Odoi
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Victor Kamenyo advises all his Wife’s admirers to use Soap
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Geosteady discharged from hospital After a four day sickness
- Celebrity GossipDecember 7, 2023Gabie Ntaate speaks about her struggles with Anger issues