Singer Diamond Platnumz has been forced to explain why he did not tag along his son with Hamisa Mobetto during his recent trip to Rwanda.
Speaking to the media ahead of his performance at Tusker Oktoba Fest, Diamond hinted that Dylan was in school when his other three kids accompanied him to the Trace Awards Gala.
“Sio kila sehemu ni vyema kwenda na watoto, that’s why I came here alone; at this time, you are supposed to leave them to study.
“So I went with them to Rwanda, but here I came alone because the kids are in school and sometimes it’s not advisable to go with them everywhere. I will spoil them,” Diamond said.
Just the other day, Platnumz raised eyebrows after he went to Rwanda with his three kids, leaving Dylan behind.
Speaking about his much-anticipated performance at Oktoba Fest tonight, Chibu Dangote promised his fans an electrifying show.
“I changed my rate card from what I used to charge back in the day because I realized that in East Africa, when artists from other nations come here, they make more money, but when it comes to us, we are not paid well.
“So I said I must be paid the money I deserve, or else I won’t come. I received several offers, and this one matched my price, and that’s why I’m here. I’m building the value of my brand, and sometimes East Africans may value other people and not you despite what you are doing,” Diamond explained.
In conclusion, he stated that he had not performed in Kenya for a while after adjusting his booking fee to a higher level but was glad the Tusker Oktoba Fest organizers managed to afford him.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira