Sheik Umar of Nansana, a religious healer, has been arrested by the Ugandan police for allegations of defilement of a young girl below the age of 18.
However, the news of Sheikh Umar’s detention was leaked by an unnamed family member. The subject of this communication said that he was taken into custody at the Nansana Police Station as of Thursday night.
Apparently, it is said that Sheikh Umar, a religious healer from Nansana, defiled the daughter of his brother Ibrah. However, several people are in shock over the incident and are now doubting the moral fiber of a man they previously loved.
Related articles; Bobi Wine unfollowing me on Twitter says Salvado
Despite the fact that the Nansana Police Station has ample evidence to support Sheikh Umar’s release, she emphasized how depressing it is to hear that some family members are actively trying to get him released in the wake of such a brutal crime.
In conclusion, here at uncoveredug, we condemn such bad behaviour done by sheik Umar, its shows a bad gesture to the Muslim community.
- Fresh Kid performs GNL Zamba’s verse at Aziz Azion Concert
- Dj Roja quits NBS TV
- King Saha disappointed in Telecom Companies
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 7, 2023Police in Tororo District have killed a 26-year-old man, Godfrey Odoi
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Victor Kamenyo advises all his Wife’s admirers to use Soap
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Geosteady discharged from hospital After a four day sickness
- Celebrity GossipDecember 7, 2023Gabie Ntaate speaks about her struggles with Anger issues