Six people have been confirmed dead as a vehicle from the royal team headed from Kamuli to Jinja for the Kyabazinga’s wedding met with a fatal accident.
However, the preliminary findings suggest that the mishap involving a super-custom motor vehicle with registration number UAZ742U unfolded approximately 20 kilometers from Kamuli.
According to a police report, the tragic incident occurred at Nawantumbi Trading Centre along the Kamuli-Jinja Road, resulting in six immediate casualties and leaving eight others injured.
Reports indicate that at around 10:40 am, the vehicle, part of the Kyabazinga royal wedding team convoy, lost control and collided with onlookers along the roadside, claiming six lives on the spot. Regional Police Spokesperson ASP Michael Kasadha confirmed the incident.
The deceased bodies were swiftly transported to Kamuli General Hospital Mortuary for postmortem examinations, while the injured were taken to various health facilities for treatment pending further investigations into the tragic occurrence.
Apparently, six people have been confirmed dead as a vehicle from the royal team headed from Kamuli to Jinja for the Kyabazinga’s wedding met with a fatal accident.
In conclusion, here at UncoveredUg.com, we seek the Lord to protect and strengthen the family of the dead.
- Joan Kagezi killers finally arrested, says Museveni
- Link Bus driver arrested for using a phone while driving
- Mathias Mpuuga Praised for Effective Leader of Opposition
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira