Salvado says that during the turbulent last general election, he was particularly hurt when Bobi Wine unfollowed him on social media.
The comedian says he knew Bobi Wine when she was a young artist in 1998. They then became good friends through Bebe Cool.
However, Salvado never thought that his friendship with the Ghetto president would sour, not even after he supported President Museveni during the electoral process.
Politics is a very new thing; our friendship dates back a very long way. According to the comedian, in an interview with Ruth Kalibbala, “the reason it hurt so much was because he chose to regard me as a potential partner and ignored our long friendship. I was really hurt when he even unfollowed me on Twitter.
Salvado contrasted the NUP boss with his other close friend, Bebe Cool, saying that Bebe remained by his side despite hostility.
Apparently, he was angry with me at first, but he was looking for me on my show in the end. He threatened to beat me up, people thought. He understood, though, after I sat down with him and gave my side of the tale.
Sure, Bobi Wine, according to Salvado, the NUP leader and his whole staff severed their relationship with him the instant they saw him in photos with President Museveni.
In conclusion, Salvado claims that he only likes President Museveni as a person and has never backed the NRM administration.
- Fresh Kid performs GNL Zamba’s verse at Aziz Azion Concert
- Dj Roja quits NBS TV
- King Saha disappointed in Telecom Companies
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira