Ugandan popular DJ, producer, and recording artist Rogers Kitaka Nsubuga, popularly known by the stage name DJ Roja, has left Next Media’s NBS Television. According to an inside, credible news source, the celebrated Deejay has quit the Naguru-based TV station to start up a new challenge elsewhere.
Just like the Faridah Nakazibwe rumor, neither the station nor Roja have commented on the situation. Uncovered Ug, however, has learned that DJ Roja has chosen to have more time to concentrate on his projects, deejaying inclusive.
Apparently, DJ Roja has spent close to 5 years at Next Media; however, he has finally resigned and is no longer at NBS or Next Radio. This news has shocked many people who love to watch NBS TV’s After 5 show, which happens from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
Through his exceptional talent and unmatched skills, DJ Roja has managed to delight audiences with his electrifying performances and unparalleled ability to create an unforgettable atmosphere wherever he goes.
In conclusion, Rogers Kitaka Nsubuga, aka DJ Roja, is a producer, recording artist, and famous Ugandan DJ. He was born on September 29, 1989. Kitaka has achieved great success and recognition as one of the best deejays the pearl of Africa has ever had.
- King Saha disappointed in Telecom Companies
- Vyroota & Jowy Landa release Twafuna New Song
- Kaye Wisdom And Tamale Mirundi Jr In Verbal War
- Maurice Kirya: “I’m the greatest Ugandan musician of all time”
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira