Konshens, a Jamaican dancehall sensation arrived in Uganda this morning in preparation for his highly anticipated performance in Kampala.
Apparently, before settling into his hotel, Konshens made a heartfelt gesture to honour the late Mowzey Radio.
Accompanied by his entourage and various members of the media, Konshens visited the burial grounds in Kagga, where he had the privilege of meeting Mowzey Radio’s mother, Kasuubo Jane.
Related articles; Konshens Jets In a head Of Blankets & Wine festival
In a touching tribute, Knoshens placed a delicate flower on Mowzey Radio’s grave, paying his respects before continuing with his other scheduled commitments.
Remember, Mowzey Radio tragically passed away on February 1, 2018, at Case Hospital in Kampala, Uganda, due to a blood clot in his brain, which he sustained during a bar altercation in Entebbe a few days prior.
In conclusion, He was laid to rest at Kagga-Nakawuka in Wakiso District. Konshens has recently joined the ranks of numerous musicians who have been honouring him since his demise.
- Konshens has hinted about his return to Uganda
- Gravity Omutujju drops Pena Jikube ft Quin Smile new Song
- Naira Ali drop Love Yekitto Brand New Song
- Bodaboda man mercilessly practicing Kasabuni
- Bebe Cool blasts local promoters over disrespect of musician
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity