The Uganda National Examinations Board(UNEB) has extended one month of registration to enable more candidates to register and sit for their exams of 2023.
Before the announcement made yesterday by UNEB, the registration was supposed to end on 31st May but they have extended it up to 31st June to enable the parents country wide to access the resources to enable the learners get registered.
One of the board governors of UNEB, Mr Masikye told the Uganda Media Center that ” We established that the one-month late registration deadline to enable parents access learning resources because a number of learners have not yet registered,”.
“Remember the registration of the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education(UACE), Uganda Certificate of Education(UCE) and Primary Leaving Examination(PLE) started on 1st April.
So the parents and teachers are encouraged to work together to enable their students get registered.
The registration fee for UACE is Ugx 186,000, UCE is Ugx 164,000 and PLE is Ugx 34,000.
Note.The above registration fee is for those who will register before May 31st.
UNEB has also warned the schools to stop hijack UNEB fee and if found you will pay ugx 40 millions
The late registration fee for the candidates in June will be, UACE (ugx 279,000), UCE (ugx 246,000) amd PLE (ugx 68,000).
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room