Henry Kyemba, 86, will be accorded an official burial. Mr. Kyemba will be buried at his ancestral home in Bugembe town, Jinja District, on October 26.
He succumbed to what his family described as diabetes-related complications on October 19 at URO CARE Hospital in Kampala. In a statement released by the government spokesperson, Mr. Ofwono Opondo, on October 22,
“H.E. Gen. Yoweri Kaguta Museveni, in line with Article 99 of the 1995 Constitution of the Republic of Uganda as amended, which vests executive authority of Uganda in the President, has therefore directed that the late Hon. Henry K. Magumba Kyemba be accorded an official burial,” he added.
Here at uncovered news, we send our dear condolences to the late Henry Magumba🙏
- Tayebwa introduces new guidelines of dress code in Parliament
- Gerald Kiwewa: “I Want Gravity Omutujju for a battle“.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 7, 2023Police in Tororo District have killed a 26-year-old man, Godfrey Odoi
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Victor Kamenyo advises all his Wife’s admirers to use Soap
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Geosteady discharged from hospital After a four day sickness
- Celebrity GossipDecember 7, 2023Gabie Ntaate speaks about her struggles with Anger issues