Leicester Tigers’ coach, Dan McKellar, shared his thoughts on the team’s 27-10 loss to Leinster. He said they felt frustrated because they had chances to win but couldn’t finish well.
However, McKellar explained that the team performed well, but they learned that being good isn’t enough against really good teams like Leinster.
He mentioned missing key players, which made things tough, but he believes they need to be smarter when they have chances to score.
Related articles; Emilio Nsue scores first AFCON hat-trick since 2008
McKellar told uncoveredug news reporters that “there’s no specific trend there and we’re earning good field position, but whether it’s a missed touch or not taking the obvious option down a short side, we’ve got to be better in those areas because a team that’s been playing together for a long time like Leinster will create moments and usually they’ll take them.”
According to McKellar, they need to avoid mistakes at important times in the game. He thanked the fans for their amazing support at Mattioli Woods Welford Road, saying it means a lot to the team.
In conclusion, McKellar is focused on making the team better and more consistent in their performance. He knows they have work to do, but he appreciates the fans who show up every week.
- Paul Pogba anti-doping hearing moved to unspecified date
- Former India cricket captain Bishan Singh Bedi dies aged 77
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity