Paul Pogba anti-doping hearing has been moved from January 18th to an unspecified date, a source told AFP on Thursday afternoon.
According to the source, Italy’s anti-doping tribunal accepted a demand from the Juventus midfielder’s lawyers. Neither the tribunal nor 30-year-old Pogba’s representatives wanted to make a comment when contacted.
However, France and the former Manchester United playmaker face a potentially lengthy ban following the hearing at the NADO tribunal in Rome.
Pogba could cut his requested ban in half if he demonstrates that he did not intentionally dope, while he may only be suspended for a few months if he can prove the banned substance was taken out of competition and did not have an impact on his performance.
In December, prosecutors called for Pogba to be banned for four years following his provisional suspension in September.
Apparently, France and the former Manchester United playmaker face a potentially lengthy ban following the hearing at the NADO tribunal in Rome.
In conclusion, his representatives said last month that the testosterone came from a food supplement prescribed by a doctor he consulted in the United States.
- Former India cricket captain Bishan Singh Bedi dies aged 77
- St Louis Cardinals prospect’s offseason outlook
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity