Dancehall singer Mayega Tadeo, popularly known as Zex Bilangilangi, is set to quit Hon. Robert Kyagulanyi, aka Bobi Wine‘s music group, Firebase Entertainment.
According to Uncovered Ug, a credible news source, the singer is seriously looking forward to leaving the Kamwokya-based music group and has already changed his booking contacts.
Apparently, the rumor started circulating on different social media channels, alleging that the singer is fed up with Firebase and wants to start a solo career.
“Zex wants to leave Firebase Entertainment because he is no longer given much like they used to those days. However, he reveals that he would have wanted to stay, but his career is on the decline, and the blame goes back to the management,” a credible source revealed.
However, the Dancehall singer Mayega Tadeo, popularly known as Zex Bilangilangi, is set to quit Hon. Robert Kyagulanyi, aka Bobi Wine‘s music group, Firebase Entertainment.
In conclusion, Zex Bilangilangi rose to fame during the COVID-19 lockdown and has continued to pursue his music career. Recently, Zex held a concert that was endorsed and even attended by Bobi Wine, but he believes it is the right time for him to try out a new venture.
- Kaye Wisdom And Tamale Mirundi Jr In Verbal War
- Maurice Kirya: “I’m the greatest Ugandan musician of all time”
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 7, 2023Police in Tororo District have killed a 26-year-old man, Godfrey Odoi
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Victor Kamenyo advises all his Wife’s admirers to use Soap
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Geosteady discharged from hospital After a four day sickness
- Celebrity GossipDecember 7, 2023Gabie Ntaate speaks about her struggles with Anger issues