Rest In Peace – Ruth Madoc
Ruth Madoc was a professional British actress who popularly starred in the BBC sitcom Hi-de-HI has died at the age of 79 years old.
Uncovered news interacted with her agent and she told us that ” On Thursday Madoc had a fall as she was performing in the pantomime Aladdin at the Princess Theatre in Torquay, where by they called for medical assistance to rush her to the hospital for treatment but unfortunately the lord was not on her side. The doctors and nurses tried as hard as they can to save her life. She died on Friday in the hospital.
One of her long time friend, Phil Belfield described her as a “unique talent loved by many”. She is remembered in paying tribute in the iconic Tv performance as Gladys Pugh in the comedy Hi-de-Hi! in 1980s about a holiday camp in the late 1950s.
Talent agency Belfield & Ward Ltd told uncovered news that “Its really too much sadness and a pity to announce the death of our dearest and loved friend,”.
“She has gone to early at a young age. what a great loss for the legend of the British Entertainment!” they added
More about Ruth Madoc you didn’t know!
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Sports2023.05.31Europa final : Sevilla vs As Roma
- National2023.05.31Policeman shoots businessman over woman
- National2023.05.2922-year-old student killed in Kisoro District
- Sports2023.05.28Bye Bye Leicester City