There is plenty on the line when Messi‘s Argentina and Australia to face each other on Friday at 22:00hrs on the knockout stages.
Australia go into the game as red-hot 15/8 favorites while Argentina are as big as 13/2 to get the victory that might well dump Australia out of the competition.
After a loss of their start against Saudi Arabia, Argentina got their World Cup campaign back on track with a 2-0 win over Mexico as well as a win against Poland. It wasn’t pretty at times and Mexico tried to defend to ensure that Messi doesn’t score, but finally he broke the dead lock of their defence.
“Remember that goal means that Lionel Messi has now scored in six consecutive International appearances for Argentina, equaling his career record for the National team set way back in 2011-2012 season”.
With the presence of Mathew Leckie who helped Australia to secure a win against Denmark will give them confidence to work hard.
Messi’s brilliance today and team work, will make them to ensure a win against Australia. for them to progress in the next level they have to win the game. Here at uncovered news lets wish Messi and his team good luck so that they go through the knock out stages.
TO WATCH THIS GAME LIVE: click here
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room