I apologized over “weed song”-Harmonize
The loved musician in Tanzania, Harmonize has come out to apologize to the Tanzania Drug Control and Enforcement Unit over what he sang in his new brand hit song called weed language.
“Remember Harmonize did this collaboration song with the Jamaican dancehall singer Konshens in this early December. Konshens is a great musician in Jamaica who has sang for over 20 years and he is a living legend in Jamaica”.
Uncovered news interacted with his management to find out what exactly is making news and why his song is being violated. Further more the song has been deleted in all social media platforms. “Harmonise told us that his song violates the value and culture of his home country”.
“Remember the social use of marijuana in Tanzania is illegal and leads to life imprisonment”. lets pray for our brother so that he is free
Harmonize apologises for releasing dancehall song featuring Konshens. pic.twitter.com/JUjSUTvlLo
— Capital FM Uganda (@CapitalFMUganda) December 8, 2022
Here at uncovered news we have tried to listen to the weed language song to find out what exactly is said. some people we have interacted told us that the song shows that feeling you get after taking marijuana. The force that governs the misuse of drugs in Tanzania called the “Drug Control and Enforcement Unit” are saying that the musicians are trying to promote the miss use of drugs in the country .
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Sports2023.05.31Europa final : Sevilla vs As Roma
- National2023.05.31Policeman shoots businessman over woman
- National2023.05.2922-year-old student killed in Kisoro District
- Sports2023.05.28Bye Bye Leicester City