Ntare School, one of Uganda’s prestigious institutions, has suspended all six senior candidates just weeks before they were set to sit for their Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) final exams.
The school, renowned for its academic excellence and discipline, took this drastic step following an incident of vandalism that occurred on the school premises. Several students were found to have been involved in the destruction of school property, leaving the administration with no choice but to take stern action.
Mr. Saul Rwampororo, the school’s headteacher, expressed his disappointment in a statement, saying, “The school management has today, October 3, 2023, decided to indefinitely suspend the entire Senior Six because last night they exhibited a high degree of indiscipline—they deliberately destroyed school property, including the recently installed CCTV cameras around the school.”
According to school authorities, the incident took place last weekend when a group of six senior candidates allegedly engaged in reckless behavior, damaging classroom furniture, and defacing school buildings, including newly installed CCTV cameras.
The decision to suspend all six senior candidates is not without controversy. Parents and guardians are now faced with the challenge of finding alternative educational arrangements for their children, with the UACE exams fast approaching. Many are expressing their concern over the impact this will have on their children’s academic future.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 7, 2023Police in Tororo District have killed a 26-year-old man, Godfrey Odoi
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Victor Kamenyo advises all his Wife’s admirers to use Soap
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Geosteady discharged from hospital After a four day sickness
- Celebrity GossipDecember 7, 2023Gabie Ntaate speaks about her struggles with Anger issues