Nigerian singer Davido has just joined the list. He is set to perform in the country next year, in 2024.
However, this concert will be sponsored by local TV stations, NTV Uganda and NRG Radio. The communication that was shared via the social media pages of these companies left fans excited.
Furthermore, it should be noted that this will be the Feel singer’s third performance in the country. He’s previously been in Uganda, with his last performance coming in 2019. He performed at the Pearl of Africa hotel as netizens welcomed a new year.
Related articles; Konshens addresses criticism of not giving Money in Kagga
“The wait is over; here we go. The BADDEST TV in the land, along with @NRGRadioUganda, are proud to announce that OBO will be in Uganda on the 29th of March 2024 to have a timeless moment with y’all.”
However, Fans have already taken to social media to express how excited they are. Meanwhile, next year looks like it will have a lot of concerts. Musicians such as Fik Fameica, David Lutalo, Rema Namakula, Lydia Jazmine among others all have their concerts set for next year.
Ugandans are known to be welcoming, therefore, Nigerian artists always find it easy to jet ibnto the country, make a quick buck and fly back home.
In conclusion, it should be noted that Uganda has been a host country for popular Nigerian singers. Davido, Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Fireboy DML, Ruger, and Adekunle Gold, among others. These always throng the country whenever they have a hit song.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity