A baby of eleven months Cayden Niwaha Ssegane was born with a heart problem in Mulago Hospital, and an operation was done on him at the Uganda Health Institute by the doctors and nurses.
The doctors and nurses at the Uganda Health Institute tried hard to ensure that the baby’s life came back to normal in order to allow him to breathe without oxygen support.
Here at uncovered news, we interacted with the doctors to see the way forward, and they told us that “the baby needs major surgery.”.
Related articles; Mulago Hospital conducts first kidney transplant
“A major surgery is to be done in Narayana Hospital, India, before the baby, Cayden Niwaha Ssegane, makes a year,” the doctor added. The surgery will cost 52 million Ugandan shillings.
For any assistance or support towards the child’s health
Furthermore, the father, Ssegane Cranimmer, of the sick baby Cayden Niwaha Ssegane, seeks any medical support for the health of their child, as shown below:
AC No. 3201618697-Centenary Bank
Note: The account number displays Ssegane Cranimmer as the account name.
Further more, the parent added by saying they have got the phone numbers for anyone willing to support them towards the health of the child, as shown below:
Inconclusion Here at uncovered news, we seek any medical support for the baby so that he goes to India for a major surgery to ensure that his heart comes back to normal.
- Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- Mulago hospital gets new capnography to monitor patient breath
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity