The popular Ugandan singer who is good at singing good love songs Mansour Ssemanda known as “King Saha” has been attacked by one of the radio presenters known as Brian Mulondo encouraging him to stop stinging as well as taking weed otherwise you will loose sense of understanding. So use chewing gum to reduce on the smelling rate from your mouth.
He added by saying “King Saha stop taking weed when coming for Weddings because you are ever stinging “. Responsible musicians like you who have sang for many years should be an example to the young coming generation.
Recently King Saha released a brand hit song attacking Gagamel boss,Bebe Cool by calling him “Zakayo”. Bebe Cool kept a deaf ear to him. Bebe cool advised him by saying “King Saha respect your elders if you are to win success in this World”.
“Remember the musician has got great songs like Sala pressure, Zakayo and muwomya, which he sang with queen Sheebah”. All the sources on the internet have been saying that the two songs (Sala pressure and Zakayo) were attacking the Gagamel boss, Bebe cool.
Mulondo added by saying King Saha is a good musician who does good music and am his fun, so I must tell him what is wrong and what’s right. When he is invited to perform at wedding ceremonies, he is ever stinging to the visitors. Lets pray that KIng Saha stops stinging and begins to bathe in order to have a nice smell.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity