England’s coach Gareth Southgate has named his squad and on Tuesday they will fly to Qatar for the 2022 World cup.
Basing on the past records of the world cup semi-finals in 2018, and a European championship final in 2021, gives them hope that they can do better at the end of the tournament.
According to all sources, England are among the favorites’ for the tournament compared to Brazil, and France who took it in 2018 in Russia. England should progress as winners from group B because they will face Wales, Iran, and United States.
The 2022 World cup starts on November 20 where Qatar as the hosts will play Ecuador at 16:00hrs, and England will play the following day on 21st November.
Below is the fixture for group B of the Qatar 2022 World cup:
England vs Iran: 13:00hrs Monday, November 21 (Khalifa International Stadium, Al Rayyan)
United States vs Wales: 19:00hrs, Monday, November 21 (Ahmad bin Ali Stadium, Al Rayyan)
England vs United States: 19:00hrs Friday, November 25 (Al Bayt Stadium, Al Khor)
Wales vs Iran: 10am, Friday, November 25 (Ahmad bin Ali Stadium, Al Rayyan)
Wales vs England: 19:00hrs, Tuesday, November 29 (Ahmad bin Ali Stadium, Al Rayyan)
Iran vs United States: 19:00hrs, Tuesday, November 29 (Al Thumama Stadium, Doha)
According to the group B fixture, England are the favourites here, goodluck to them
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room