Manchester United boss Erik Ten Tag said he would be a bad coach not to be excited by the second half of the match after a late win against Fulham yesterday which keeps his team in the fifth position of the premier league.
Manchester United dominated the first half of the match with possession of 54% and Fulham having 46% where eriksen scored his first goal of the premier league.
After a successful win against Aston villa in carabao cup where they won 4 goals to 2 goals gave them moral of fighting hard over the weekend to ensure that they win the match against Fulham
The coming of Alejandro Garnacho in the second half improved speed and intensity in the squad after substituting Anthony Martial who had just come from his injury and he was not fully fit.
After liverpool’s win against Southampton and Chelsea’s consecutive premier league defeat have made them to get dropped in the eight position of the Premier league.
Asked if he was excited by what was in store when the Premier League resumes on Boxing Day, Erik Ten Tag said: “When you’re in our current position you’d be foolish not to be. I’m excited by what can be, while respecting the quality of the league.
“We haven’t thought about any permutation or any consequence of the games. We’ve just tried to win them and I think that’s the best way for us to attack the second half of the season as well.”
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipMarch 5, 2024Pastor Jengo Accused Of Selling Late Pastor Yiga’s Property
- International newsMarch 5, 2024Diplomatic Initiatives Intensify To Broker Israel & Hamas Ceasefire
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today