The Uganda People’s Defence Forces (UPDF) operating in Mwalika Valley in North Kivu province of the Democratic Republic of the Congo kills another commander of the Allied Democratic Forces (ADF).
The spokesperson for Uganda’s military operations in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Maj. Bilal Katamba, has identified him as Lubangakane, a middle-level commander of the rebel ADF outfit.
“My forces, under Makindye battalion, had a contact early this morning, and Lubangakane, a daredevil commander of the ADF, did not survive. We are not relenting on our mission of degrading the ADF,” said Major General Dick Olum, the overall Commander of Operation Shujaa and the UPDF Mountain Division.
He added that the soldiers recovered two guns from the rebels, including a PMK machine gun and one submachine gun (SMG).
Additionally, He says Lubangakane was operating under one Amigo, also a senior ADF commander, who heads the group that has been operating in the Mwalika Valley area.
The development comes two weeks after the UPDF killed an ADF middle commander, whom they identified as Jebulire, and two others in Mwalika Valley, Congo.
In conclusion, we thank the Ugandan army (UPDF) for protecting the people of Kasese from the ADF rebels.ADF rebels.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- UncategorizedFebruary 24, 2024‘It’s My Time To Shine’ – Spyda MC
- NationalFebruary 24, 2024Mourners gather to pay their last respect to the late Eliot Kabangira
- SportsFebruary 24, 2024Liverpool’s Salah, Nunez in contention for League Cup final
- Celebrity GossipFebruary 23, 2024TikToker Ibrahim Musana remanded to Luzira over abusing Kabaka