During the 2021 summer, Crystal Palace former coach Roy Hodgson was sacked and replaced by Patrick Viera who monitored the team to the 12th position last season. The team has failed to win their last twelve games in all competitions and they are playing Arsenal over the weekend.
The team has gone so far 12 games with out winning any game in all competition and they last won against Bournemouth 2-0 in 2022.
Palace chairman Steve Parish told uncovered news in a statement: “It is with enormous regret that this difficult decision has been made. Ultimately, results in recent months have placed us in a precarious league position and we felt a change is necessary to give us the best chance of retaining Premier League status.
The team has been performing poorly in a way that in their last three games against (Man City, Liverpool and Aston Villa) failed to register a single shot on target. before his sack his last game in charge was against Brighton where by he lost 1-0 and the team is current in the 12th position of the Premier league with 27 points.
Here at uncovered news, we hope to see a difficult game over the weekend where by they will be playing against Arsenal to ensure that the secure good places at the end of the season
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira