Crystal Palace agrees terms with Roy Hodgson
Last week we had bad news that came from Crystal palace about the sacking of their head coach Patrick Viera after 18 months in charge. They have been forced to call up Roy Hodgson from his retirement to come and secure the team from being eliminated to going in to the championship.
The team has been performing poorly where by they have gone 13 matches with out securing a win where by even on the weekend they lost 4-1 against Arsenal.
the news reaching our desk show that the club has agreed the terms with Roy Hodgson up to the end of the season to ensure that the team remains in the Premier league so that they prepare up for next season.
Even the Italian Journalist Fabrizio Romano approved it on his twitter handles that in the next games we are likely to see the old man back in business to save his club from relegations.
Crystal palace have also have a keen look at the left back of Monza Carols Augusto as a signing for next season .
We interacted with Roy Hodgson on a phone call and he told us that “Football is made in Crystal palace and this is home once am needed am ready to deliver to ensure that our club remains strong and I will work ard to ensure that we secure good places before the end of the season”.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Sports2023.05.31Europa final : Sevilla vs As Roma
- National2023.05.31Policeman shoots businessman over woman
- National2023.05.2922-year-old student killed in Kisoro District
- Sports2023.05.28Bye Bye Leicester City
2 thoughts on “Crystal Palace agrees terms with Roy Hodgson”
Thanks for the good job