Chelsea captain Reece James said he had undergone surgery to resolve a recurring hamstring issue.
However, the 24-year-old England right back missed seven Premier League matches earlier in the season with a hamstring injury and sustained a similar issue during Chelsea’s 2-0 defeat at Everton this month.
“The football world knew I got injured, but the procedure I would go through this time took slightly longer to figure out the best solution,” James said on Instagram on Thursday.
Related articles; Paul Pogba anti-doping hearing moved to unspecified date
“I had surgery today to try to fix my recurring hamstring issue; the recovery has started, both physically and mentally.” he added
With the presence of Disasi in the defense, he will help to cover up the gap in the backline problem in the absence of James.
Chelsea, who are 10th in the Premier League, next visit Wolverhampton Wanderers on Sunday to strengthen their improved form after beating Sheffield 2-0 last weekend.
Here at uncoveredug, we wish James a speedy recovery. Because this season has been bad for him because of injuries ever since the season started, it is remembered that he got that injury during the loss of Manchester United at Old Trafford, where Ganarcho twisted him like a grasshopper.😂
- Former India cricket captain Bishan Singh Bedi dies aged 77
- St Louis Cardinals prospect’s offseason outlook
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity