Events promoter Abbey Musinguzi, also known as Abitex, has heaped praise on singer Pallaso, saying he is among the best musicians in Uganda. These two haven’t been on good terms for about two years.
However, it started when the promoter was offering little money to the singer, yet he had big songs. The singer said he knew his value and couldn’t work with cheap promoters like Abitex, who wanted to just put him down as an artist.
Abitex told uncoveredug news reporters that “Pallaso y’omu ku bayimba abalina music omulungi atagwako si “bubble gum music.”
Related article; Pallaso to perform in this year’s enkuka
Recently, the event promoter fell out with Alien Skin and returned to Pallaso. He even announced that he was going to hire him for his end-of-year concert. He said Alien Skin will not be attending a concert because of what he did to him.
Early this year, Pallaso had a concert, and Abitex tried so much to sabotage it. He organized another big concert by Alien Skin on that same day. Fortunately, Pallaso’s concert became a success, and the one Abitex had organized also became a success.
In conclusion, he has heaped praise on Pallaso, saying he is very talented and sings good music. He said the songs he has will last longer because they are not bubble gum.
- Bobi Wine cuts his London Trip to attend King Saha’s concert
- Maro asks Ugandans to welcome him Like a foreign Artiste
- Gravity Omutujju drops Pena Jikube ft Quin Smile new Song
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity