The Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) has directed all schools across the country to display registers of candidates slated to sit for the end-of-cycle examination this year.
She says that the Board will launch a Short Message Service (SMS) option on mobile phones for candidates to confirm their registration status, where they will insert their index numbers. Thanks go to the UNEB board for coming up with this great idea.🙏🙏
However, The UNEB spokesperson, Ms. Jennifer Kalule, says that with effect from today, Monday, August 14, 2023, all schools or examination sitting centers for the 2023 Primary Leaving Examination (PLE), Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE), and Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) examninations are expected to display candidates’ registers, as per this circular.
Kalule told our news reporters that “Where anomalies in the candidates’ bio-data are found, candidates should inform the school authorities, who should also alert UNEB through the provided procedures on the UNEB portal.”.
Additionally, In the event that a candidate, for some reason, is not registered but has proof of having paid registration fees on time, UNEB should be immediately informed.
In conclusion, Parents and candidates are urged to make use of this period and confirm both the registration status and the correctness of the biodata submitted.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- UncategorizedFebruary 24, 2024‘It’s My Time To Shine’ – Spyda MC
- NationalFebruary 24, 2024Mourners gather to pay their last respect to the late Eliot Kabangira
- SportsFebruary 24, 2024Liverpool’s Salah, Nunez in contention for League Cup final
- Celebrity GossipFebruary 23, 2024TikToker Ibrahim Musana remanded to Luzira over abusing Kabaka