Having returned to the country after a few years in Canada, Esther and Ezekiel Mutesasira performed at their father’s church, Pastor Steven Mutesasira’s, on Sunday.
Last week, Canada’s Got Talent finalists Esther and Ezekiel Mutesasira jetted into the country from Canada, where they have been living with their mother, Julie Birungi.
Having been accorded Canadian citizenship a couple of months ago, it was reported that the singing siblings returned for a mini holiday with their family in Uganda and to spend quality time with their father.
However, On Sunday, they also made an appearance at his church. A video cited by this website shows the pair stepping up to the pulpit of the Anointed Upper Room Church in Kamwokya to perform.
Using their proven talents, Esther and Ezekiel Mutesasira take the church through the praise and worship session, performing a couple of church hymns.
Singing along, the church members seemed quite impressed by the pair’s vocal talents, something they have used to represent Uganda on the global scene at different talent competitions.
In conclusion, after being accorded Canadian citizenship a couple of months ago, it was reported that the singing siblings returned for a mini holiday with their family in Uganda and to spend quality time with their father.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled