A Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) candidate delivered a bouncing baby girl during an examination session.
Without naming the school, the Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB) spokesperson, Jennifer Kalule, says the incident happened yesterday at one of the exam centers in Kampala.
Kalule said in a statement that “the candidate who had effectively written her papers on the first three days did not have a paper on Day 4, and so had stayed home. According to the parents, she started getting labor pains at around 1:30 p.m. She was taken to the hospital, where she delivered her baby by 4:00 p.m.”.
Meanwhile, in a rather unfortunate incident, UNEB has registered the death of a UCE Special Needs Education candidate.
Apparently, she added that the baby and mother are all doing well and will be able to sit for her Physics Paper 3 today.
Kalule says the candidate who passed on yesterday had been battling sickle cell anemia.
Here at Uncoveredug, we are happy for the examination board to show a food gesture to the candidate.
Furthermore, a Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) candidate delivering a bouncing baby girl during an examination doesn’t stop her from doing her exams.
In conclusion, we encourage the invigilators and supervisors to comfort and strengthen her so that she will make it.🙏
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 7, 2023Police in Tororo District have killed a 26-year-old man, Godfrey Odoi
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Victor Kamenyo advises all his Wife’s admirers to use Soap
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Geosteady discharged from hospital After a four day sickness
- Celebrity GossipDecember 7, 2023Gabie Ntaate speaks about her struggles with Anger issues