Two people died in a nasty road crash last evening at Bukomba along the Luweero-Kiwoko road in Luweero District.
It is believed that the incident happened after two motorcycles on which they were traveling collided head-on and were subsequently crashed by a Fuso truck.
However, one of the deceased has been identified as Denis Ssenyondo, a resident of Ziroobwe in Luwero district who died on the spot. Police have identified the second victim as James Kakuru, 30.
Related articles; Breaking: Dokolo Woman MP Cecilia Ogwal Dead
Furthermore, Savannah regional police spokesperson Mr. Sam Twiineamazima says observations suggest that the motorcycle reg. number UFW 191X, which was being driven by Kakuru, overtook the low-bed Fuso truck loaded with an excavator.
He says that while both the driver and rider were heading to Kiwoko, Kakuru collided with another oncoming motorcycle.
One of the deceased has been identified as Denis Ssenyondo, a resident of Ziroobwe in Luwero district who died on the spot. Police have identified the second victim as James Kakuru, 30.
In conclusion, last December, an accident along the Kampala-Gulu highway in Luweero town council claimed the life of Sergeant John Bosco Ssenyimba, a police officer at Luwero Central Police Station (CPS).
- Court halts sale of Muslim property in Kampala
- Government sets dates to improve Vanilla quality in 2024
- ADF Rebels Will Soon Attack Uganda- President
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity