He has sent a record in the Scottish Premiership of winning the titles for two seasons he has been in charge.
Ever since Mauricio Pochettino left the club, he has now become the fourth manager following Nuno Espirito Santo, Jose Mourihno and Antonio Conte.
Its remembered that Pochettino led Spurs to the EUFA Champions League final in 2018-19 season which they lost 2-0 against Liverpool.
We interacted with Spurs Chairman and he told us that “We are excited to have Ange join us. Ange brings a positive mentality and a fast, attacking style of play. He has a strong track record of developing players and an understanding of the importance of the link from the academy – everything that is important to our club,”.
Postecoglou becomes the first Australian Coach to be in Premier league.
After agreeing terms with spurs, he has gone a head to tell the board that he needs the English defender Harry Maguire in this summer.
Cristian Stellini and then Ryan Mason have been taking charge on as interim coaches
We are happy that Spurs have got a permanent manager, so we are looking forward to see a new era at Spurs.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled