The mother of the late Wilson Sabitti, who died last week on Tuesday in Kyanja, demands the body of her son for burial.
Its remembered that the late Sabitti shot the late Charles Okello Engola bullets in his home in those areas of Kyanja and later killed himself
The family of the late Wilson Sabitti have asked the government to give them their dead body for burial.
Some family members who had come to carry out the burial ceremonies in Kabarole District have started going back to their homes because the body is still detained by the army.
The elder brother of Sabitti known as Saidi Biryomumisho told us that “As family, we are not commanding government but we are appealing to them to give us the body of our brother such that we can bury him. We are in darkness, we don’t know whether we shall get his body or not. We are running out of food to feed the mourners,”.
Its better the government to give us the dead body of our brother we burry him before we lack food to feed the mourners.
Today at Kololo Ceremonial grounds, they are remembering the late Charles Okello Engola whonwasbthe state minister for labor, Employment and Industrial Relations.
In conclusion, we encourage cooperation between the family of the late Sabitti and the government to agree sothat they burry him in Kabarole district.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room