Today 10th May, the government of Uganda will hold a special funeral service for the late Hon Charles Okello Engola who was the state minister for labor, Employment and Industrial Relations.
The event is going to be carried out at Kololo Ceremonial grounds starting at 9am(East African Time)
In this event, we are expected to see the president of Uganda ( Yoweri kaguta Museveni) , major Generals, members of Parliament as well as civilians.
All Ugandans are encouraged to come and pay their last respects to the late Engola and there will be no covid restrictions.
The statement indicated that VIP guests who will have undergone COVID testing will access the ground through the Elgon Terrace entrance via Protea hotel while other guests and members of the public who may not have undergone COVID testing will use the Wampewo avenue entrance via Hotel Africana.
So we expect the president to talk about the democracy, security among others.
The killing of late State minister for labor, Employment and Industrial Relations (Charles Engola) made many big people to get worried about their bodyguards.
“Remember the late Engola was killed by his bodyguard in those areas of Kyanja and the body guard killed himself to survive going to jail”
Here at uncovered news, we shall be happy to see the president’s appearance as well as talking about insecurity in Uganda.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity