The Alliance for National Transformation (ANT) has requested to boost the health Sector by paying doctors to reduce on the death rates.
The increased number of death rates in Uganda is caused by not paying health workers, not facilitating the medical equipments like labs.
Recently the doctors committe in Uganda had threatened to pu down the working tools for the delayed allowances and salaries for the previous months .
We interacted with some doctors and they told us that “We are also human beings like other people in the country, we work tiresomely but we get limited pay and at times no pay for what we work for,”.
Its likely that most workers in the government sectors are striking, recently we saw lecturers at Kyambogo University striking over salary. what is happening in Uganda really
One of the Health sector staff in some institution who didn’t what to mention her name told us that “The call for salary enhancement is not new; it should have been done earlier than this financial year. This applies to the matter of deployment of intern doctors which should never have been a matter of negotiations, cajoling, and intimidation in the first place. You do not have to wait until the counting of people who die without medical attention begins,”.
Inconclusion we encourage the government of Uganda to listen to what the Alliance for National Transformation (ANT) has told them in order to boost the health Sector in Uganda.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room