At least one person has been confirmed dead in an accident that occurred at Buzoba cell, Bubaare ward, and Bubaare town council along Kabale Kisoro road in Rubanda district.
It is alleged that a Toyota Corolla motor vehicle registration number UAH 667T, being driven by Birungi Alex from Rubanda, headed to Kabale, upon reaching Buzoba knocked Bulazio (now the deceased), who was walking back home from the opposite direction.
The Kigezi Police spokesperson, ASP Elly Maate, identified the deceased as Bulazio Bitaringonoka, 82, a resident of Muchai village, Ihanga parish, Bubaare Sub County, Rubanda district.
T+ However, this was after the said car lost control, overturned on the left-hand side of the road, and bounced back upright on the road facing Rubanda on Kabale-Kisoro Lane.
Maate told uncoveredug news reporters that “the scene was visited by ASP Wakatuma, DTO Rubanda, assisted by IP Katakanya Lauben, OC Bubaare police station, and PC Kauli Bohanon, a sketchmap was drafted, and the car was towed to Rubanda police station pending IOV inspection”.
Maate added that a postmortem examination was carried out and the matter is now registered at Rubanda Central Police Station under file number TAR: 054/2023 as inquiries are still on hand.
In conclusion, the old man Bulazio and other unidentified victims were rushed to Kabale Hospital, where Blazio was pronounced dead on arrival.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled