Reports reaching our news platform indicate the President of Uganda, Yoweri Kaguta Museveni Tibuhaburwa has tested positive for COVID-19.
One of our news reporter shared what the president said during the press conference at Kololo Ceremonial grounds that “This morning, I was feeling as if I had a cold. I took a rapid Coronavirus test which indicated negative. I did two more tests with deeper analysis. One of them turned out positive, the other was negative. So, I am a suspect of corona as I speak. That’s why I came in a separate car with Mama Janet Museveni,”.
Museveni’s alert about the Covid-19 pandemic has come in time when there is serious flue in Uganda and thats why the president was seen addressing the nation while putting on the mask.
The disease can be spread through serious coughing, poor hygiene, poorly ventilated houses among others.
Inorder to limit the spread Covid-19, we should put these measures in place ; Get vaccinated as soon as possible, Put on masks, Use sanitizer to clean your hands, Put a social distance of 2 meters from eachother.
For a better Uganda, citizens should cooperate with the government to fight this covid pandemic like how we did it before in 2020 during the lockdown.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled