The Non Government Organization(NGO) known as Little Angels Aid Ministry in Rubanda district has started constructing houses for kigezi families who lost their property due to recent land slides.
Here at uncovered news, our reporters visited Hamutoora village where the organizations was constructing a house to 54 year old widow who lost her house due to heavy rains
Hamutoora village is located in Butare-Katojo town council, kigezi region, Rubanda District.
We interacted with Mr. Byomugabe Johnbosco, The founder and the director of Little Angels Aid Ministry,and he said that “I decided to mobilize resources through his organization and construct houses to the vulnerable families that lost their residential houses. I have already constructed five families and is targeting 40 households with a total budget of about 800 million shillings where he will buy iron sheets, nails and other construction materials to facilitate labor and their meals among others, “.
We take this pleasure to thank the director of Little Angels Aid Ministry for this great gesture shown in the community.
Also the Government of Uganda recently supported five families in the district that lost members in the landslides each getting five million shillings but those whose all properties including houses were destroyed, were never considered because the president directed for the compensation of those who died and those who got injuries for further treatment.
We call upon other people to come and support the people of Rubanda District with different aids, such as food, shelter among others.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled