Pepe makes his last appearance in Qatar with Portugal
A true legend of Portugal compared to Cristiano Ronaldo are the oldest players in the Portuguese squad who are going to play in the world cup in Qatar in 2022.
He is going to play his last world cup because age is not on his side and am sure he will play at his best to ensure that his country Portugal wins the world cup.
He began his appearance of the world cup in 2010 in South Africa at the age of 28 where he helped Portugal to play good football and they ended up on quarters at the age of 31.
He played his second world cup in Brazil in 2014, and during this time he was at Real Madrid with his former teammate Cristiano Ronaldo.
At 2018, he made his third appearance in the world cup in Russia at the age of 35.Now in 2022, he us making his last appearance in the world cup like Cristiano Ronaldo.
Fenardo Santos called Pepe to guide the young players and to give them moral that we can make it by winning the Qatar world cup and we are waiting for him to impress his Portuguese players and spectators as they win the world cup and this will make him happy retiring international duties with a world cup.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Sports2023.05.31Europa final : Sevilla vs As Roma
- National2023.05.31Policeman shoots businessman over woman
- National2023.05.2922-year-old student killed in Kisoro District
- Sports2023.05.28Bye Bye Leicester City
3 thoughts on “Pepe makes his last appearance in Qatar with Portugal”
write moh about world cup
each nation squad and those who were dropped
Am. Working on it sir
Its the one am working on it