A true legend of Portugal compared to Cristiano Ronaldo are the oldest players in the Portuguese squad who are going to play in the world cup in Qatar in 2022.
He is going to play his last world cup because age is not on his side and am sure he will play at his best to ensure that his country Portugal wins the world cup.
He began his appearance of the world cup in 2010 in South Africa at the age of 28 where he helped Portugal to play good football and they ended up on quarters at the age of 31.
He played his second world cup in Brazil in 2014, and during this time he was at Real Madrid with his former teammate Cristiano Ronaldo.
At 2018, he made his third appearance in the world cup in Russia at the age of 35.Now in 2022, he us making his last appearance in the world cup like Cristiano Ronaldo.
Fenardo Santos called Pepe to guide the young players and to give them moral that we can make it by winning the Qatar world cup and we are waiting for him to impress his Portuguese players and spectators as they win the world cup and this will make him happy retiring international duties with a world cup.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room