Dr. T Amale sues Bizonto group to Court
Due to political differences, comedian Dr. T Amale and former friends from the Bizonto group have ended up going to court arguing for ownership of the comedy group.
A voice note in Dr. T Amale’s voice was leaked to all social media platforms regretting why he quit the National Unity Platform(NUP) of Robert Kyagulanyi famously known as “Bobi Wine” and joined the ruling party of NRM where he was expecting alot but eventually he has not yield any reward.
Ever since he left the Bizonto comedy group, his life hasn’t been the same because he is no longer recognized by his supporters and his friends are now far better than him and are organizing big shows like the one which is soon going to take place in all parts of Kampala and he is getting worried because his former friends are making it in life.
He claims saying he is still one of the directors in the Bizonto group and he needs 50% from any show performed and this has made the “Sabazonto” leader famously known as “Kidomole” to laugh at him, saying that he is no longer part of the family that he should try somewhere else.
Since march of 2022, he has not been paid and he is demanding for his 50% for every show that has been performed by Bizonto since march and is taking them to court so that the remaining shows of the Bizonto are canceled
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Sports2023.05.31Europa final : Sevilla vs As Roma
- National2023.05.31Policeman shoots businessman over woman
- National2023.05.2922-year-old student killed in Kisoro District
- Sports2023.05.28Bye Bye Leicester City
1 thought on “Dr. T Amale sues Bizonto group to Court”
we don’t need abbreviations when writing articles.