Nigerian singer Naira Marley is currently going through a tough time in regards to his music career. He’s slowly getting censored by big players in the music industry for his connection to singer Mohbad’s death.
One of these was shared by Mohbad on live as he was being chased from a building by his former boss’ crew.
Following the Peace singer’s controversial death, all eyes have turned to Naira. The media platforms’ move is to show solidarity with the people’s dissatisfaction.
However, Mohbad, who was under Naira Marley’s Marlian Records label, parted ways bitterly with the singer last year. After that, the two parties started getting into heated public disputes.
Lots of people have been protesting in Nigeria about this move and want Naira Marley to be apprehended and punished.
Additionally, Splash FM, another big player in the industry, also recently removed Naira Marley’s catalog from their playlists and urged other media channels to follow suit.
“Naira Marley’s music videos have been removed from the playlists of MTV Base and Soundcity. His music has been banned by radio stations like Splash FM, Fresh FM, Island FM, Okin FM, Divine, and Agidigbo. He has lost 500,000 Instagram followers. Zinoleesky’s US tour was cancelled,” reported the African Facts Zone on social media platform X, formerly Twitter.
In conclusion, he has also lost over 600,000 followers on Instagram. Before Mohbad’s death, he had 7.5 million followers, but they are now at 6.9 million.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 7, 2023Police in Tororo District have killed a 26-year-old man, Godfrey Odoi
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Victor Kamenyo advises all his Wife’s admirers to use Soap
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Geosteady discharged from hospital After a four day sickness
- Celebrity GossipDecember 7, 2023Gabie Ntaate speaks about her struggles with Anger issues