Arsenal’s head coach Mikel Arteta has told his bosses that he needs to sign another winger and this time round he has scouted the Shakhtar’s Mykhaylo Mudryk as their priority signing in January so that he strengthens his team in order to compete for the Premier league this season.
The claim comes from prominent journalist Fabrizio Romano, who has kept Gunners fans updated on the club’s pursuit of the 21-year-old over recent months as they look to add another winger to their squad.
“Remember the reports of Arsenal‘s interest in the player first surfaced in the summer, but uncovered news revealed that they pulled out of any deal due to Shakhtar’s high asking price.
That asking price has since been raised even further, with the club’s sporting director, former legendary player Darijo Srna, telling The Athletic: “The market is deciding the price – not me. Antony, Jack Grealish, thy are players of more than €100m and, for me, Mudryk does not have less quality than them.”
He later continued: “We want just respect. The market is deciding the price, not me. It shows which kind of players cost this kind of money.”
But this time round, Arsenal have gone back with the interest to sign the player again and they have hopes that in January the player will be at Gunners and “We ready to pay £86 to Shakhtar”,Edu added . Below are some of the biography of Mykhaylo Mudryk as uncovered news presents them below:
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room