The Danes have appeared at the world Cup for the fifth time and they always perform good in the group stages.
Manchester United’s Christian Eriksen will lead his team today as they will be facing Tunisia 0n 22nd November, which is today.
During the previous Euros in 2020, Christian Eriksen got a problem of breathing and this made all the Danes to get worried because he was their key player.
Eriksen, 30, has made a miraculous return to the field after suffering a cardiac arrest last June while playing in his team’s Euro 2020 opener against England.
The team’s best performance was in the 1998 tournament when they beat Nigeria in the second round to make it to the quarterfinals
Denmark is in Group D of the tournament, they will have to face Tunisia, France and Australia and they must work hard to ensure that they secure at least six points.
Below are some of the key players for Denmark today for the tournament of Qatar 2022 World Cup as shown below:
- Alexander Bah Defender.
- Andreas Christensen Defender.
- Jens Stryger Larsen Defender.
- Joachim Andersen Defender.
- Joakim Maehle Defender.
- Rasmus Kristensen Defender.
- Simon Kjaer Defender.
- Victor Nelsson Defender.
- Christian Eriksen Midfilder
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled
- Celebrity GossipSeptember 25, 2023Singer Rickman injured after bar fight