MTN Uganda luaches “API as a service”
MTN Uganda has come to Lauch the API as aservice to accelerate digital transformation for its enterprises.
The new idea will help the business partners to create innovation services to third parties.
Somdev Sen, the chief Marketing Officer told our news reporters that “The commercialization of MTN APIs, will provide developers with access to MTN’s software platform, allowing them to create new innovations and better ways to satisfy customers faster,”.
The board went on to tell us at the launch that “The API platform will deal with four different APIs MTN KYC Lite, MTN Subscription API, SIM SWAP API and Airtime API,”.
Those four different APIs will add value to the company to enbale the MTN users to be able to purchase the airtime and the bundles easily.
The company will be able to moderate and work conveniently with its customers to enable good relationship between the users and the company.
Here at uncovered news we are happy that these new innovations will moderate and finance the company properly as well as giving a ckear network to the users
Inconclusion, the MTN company has done a great a job to improve its performance because the network had become slow so we are happy that the network will be fine.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Sports2023.05.31Europa final : Sevilla vs As Roma
- National2023.05.31Policeman shoots businessman over woman
- National2023.05.2922-year-old student killed in Kisoro District
- Sports2023.05.28Bye Bye Leicester City